Tea Leaf Dancers Tea Leaf Dancers

flying lotus

much respect ;)

The Shadowy Shadow The Shadowy Shadow

haha!

pretty creative, I liked it :)

Knock You Down Knock You Down

IMPRESSIVE

SADCOCK

Snake Bite Snake Bite

well I like it.

and i like the music. I listen to a lot of japanese rock, what is the band called?

In my experience, snake games are really hard to program. Course I'm using basic, have no idea how to make games in flash haha :P

keep it up! I'd just recommend upping the graphical detail a bit, but it was cool :)

KunaiDagger responds:

the band is called flow

-AsteRock- -AsteRock-

gj man ;)

loved the graphics. and as always, thanks for using my tunes :)

- Halloween JAM - - Halloween JAM -

NICE job dude

rofl I tried making a ddr game in game maker. never worked out.. :P

I never could get the tempo transferred to the arrows, they would always be off. I guess you had something where you could press the buttons while you listened to the music and it would give you an output or whatever? Nice thinking/design anyway. :) and of course 10 on sound, lol. I liked the other choices as well. :D Still... that damn pumpkin. You made my song freakin impossible to pass, lol.

ATTENTION---- PUBLIC SELF WHORAGE ANNOUNCEMENT
VISIT MY AUDIO PORTAL!!! PLEASE!!! :( I NEED PUBLICITY :(
ANYONE READING THIS... ALL MY SONGS ARE FREE TO DOWNLOAD.. :( PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU! :( JUST CLICK ON MY PROFILE!! MEEP! AND THEN CLICK ON AUDIO!! I HAVE NEW SONGS ALMOST EVERY WEEK!!! D:

MEEP!

ok i'm done now. :) thanks for using my songs in another great submission.

~cornandbeans

SR - Frippstep SR - Frippstep

!..

always a fan of your atmospheres. the wobbles don't really fit but I'm beginning to have a vendetta against wobbles so I won't take off for that. awesome ambience though, seriously. a lot of things you do sound dead up like ambient works II

SineRider responds:

Haha wobbles are pretty cliche these days. I'm considering redoing this tune. I really like the atmosphere as well.

Thanks for the review buddy :)

Also hop on msn more so we can have a nice chat

Stampede (WIP) Stampede (WIP)

damn

Thick track, son. The dynamics are really nice on just about everything and you've got some great patches in there. The layered saw and 303 sounding thing is especially cool... Keep it up!

Bad Trip Bad Trip

fucking ace dude

Reminds me dead up of alix perez. Snare allows plenty of space for the tune to breathe, kick is big and punchy. That fucking BASS though is near perfect. You should look into getting some of this stuff signed because it's sick as hell.

deep and dark... keep making these tunes. Also, this is probably just drum and bass, not dubstep. Dubstep falls around 140 bpm and has a half-time groove. This sounds like it's 170+