ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

howdy

200th review! w00t :D

Even though you haven't submitted in a long time, I still come back once and awhile to listen to some of your tracks. I think I saw this song on Flash Flash Revolution... maybe you'd like to check it out. ;)

emo intro emo intro

hmm..

I'd suggest taking out those "wooomp" sounding things. Other than that, you could probably expand and make a nice little tune out of those strings. :)

Keep it up, and don't let asses like the one before me get you down.

dj_padman - the turn dj_padman - the turn

really nice!

Pretty cool bassline. ;) I love the drums and the fx, they really get me into the song. I'm kinda in a rush, so I'll review a few more when I get back. :)

great to hear more submissions from you, man. Check out my new dnb if you can. :D

dj-padman1 responds:

I think all 10's is a little much. I'll take a gander at your tracks, no worries mate!

The Radioshow Part I The Radioshow Part I

XD

I lol'd

This stuff is great. :D

BaMSuKkA responds:

:D the 1st one is better in my oppionion so I hope to make the 3rd one more along the lines of this one, but the 2nd radioshow was more charactor developmenty between chip and the still unamed host. I might throw my friend in the mix and get things really silly. Who knows! Thanks again for the review!

I'll Follow You {Sample} I'll Follow You {Sample}

OMFG OMFG

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET #1 TRACK AGAIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMG

i fucking hate you lol

but yea nice song. I can't believe that a preview got the #1 spot again.

lol.

DaGrahamCraka responds:

heh, your so bitter, you know how i did it. 5's baby.

Rucklo - Hewitt Themesong Rucklo - Hewitt Themesong

LOL

man, newgrounds uploads music hate you. two songs in a row with that stupid error.

I can't say that this is super-funky, more like jazz. But I like it, especially with that acoustic bass and the resonating trumpet. Your use of rim hits instead of snares was very fitting, snares could have overpowered this one a lot. I really like the ethnic percussion, too. :) What were they? Bongos? Anyways, nice job.

Hit me back, I've got some new tracks that I think you'll like. :)

Keep it up!

Rucklo responds:

Toodledoo, I miss youuuu. :(

I'm Gone (DnB NG Edition) I'm Gone (DnB NG Edition)

awww

Man.. this is a really good track. I'd hate to see you give it up like this.

Like mitrox said, there were a few notes in there that didn't fit, but overall it was a very nice composition. The bass solo was a great touch, and the piano created mysterious atmosphere. It sounded very forshadowing...

Keep it up, dude! I hope you continue writing music, even if it isn't on NG. :)

DJ-DairyKing responds:

Yeah, I have one more DnB track for you guys and then my FINAL hip-hop track and then I'm done. You guys aren't the only ones telling me not to quit. But I don't know music doesn't seem like its for me you know? But thanks anyway.

I'll release the other track soon. Its finished and it sounds pretty promising!

DJDK

&amp;lt;[The Battle For Mactan]&amp;gt; <[The Battle For Mactan]>

:D:D

This is pretty good. Nice and heavy, and the drums are a bit different than other generic metal songs. You kinda need to up your mids on the guitar though, either that or boost the volume. I can hear it fine, but the main draw to that chug-chuggyness in metal is the guitar, right? You have a western kind of feel to this one, oddly enough. I like it, nevertheless. :)

Keep it up, man. This was a good track.

Moonlight Guitar Moonlight Guitar

nice :)

Pretty chilled out track, man. You just gotta watch those pads. The pads I'm assuming are samples, and they're chords. But the sample stands for one note, so you're just changing positions of the chord. It sounds nice and all by itself, but it conflicts whenever the guitar comes in.

It's good, don't get me wrong. Just try to get a synth to do those pads instead of a sample. Then you'll have more control of your song.

Keep it up!

Mario 64 Remake Mario 64 Remake

:D mario

brings back memories, man. I liked that glitch-like beat. You should try putting some reverb on those pianos, though. It'll give your songs a bit more of an atmosphere. ;)

keep it up!