Electro Project Electro Project

ambient and relaxing, but still heavy

I like this :) the drums are pretty cool, but I really like your usage of synth. The reverb was just right. Nice job.

Khuskan - Pulsar Khuskan - Pulsar

awesome! 10! 10! 10! 10!

holy crap I don't know how you do this :D

It seems like you have an interest in classical music too, I can see a lot of variation in your style. I love those scratch samples! What did you use for them? Keep up the awesome work!

&amp;lt;The Aftermath&amp;gt; <The Aftermath>

evillll

:D

OMG pro!

is that solo recorded or is that a sample?

the drums are really nice, I see you threw some triplets in there :P it is kinda repetitive, but you have some variation in there which I like :D sounds very classic metal

awesome man
keep up the amazing work

SY|\|T|-|esis SY|\|T|-|esis

you could bring out the sound more, still good

Try ajusting the Eq and you might find something you would like. Anything from reverb to a chorus, you really need to bring out the sound in this one because I thing the composition is beautiful, just lacking in accent. I like it.

caffeinerush responds:

Thanks corn (never thought I'd say that), I'll try it out.

Against the Machine Against the Machine

fuzzy but heroic :P

[rage] against the machine

heard of them? :D

anyways, I really like the song. I think the quick notes on the hi-hat and the part how the guitar leads in are both very nice. The solo is kinda out in lala land or whatever, but it doesn't take away much from the song however doesn't add much either. I'm sounding too negative. I actually really liked it, there was a lot that reminded me of like an ascent of a mountain. Idk. lol. Maybe make the snare a bit more noticable. Increasing the bass on the bass drum sample may give you the sort of touch you need. Good work.
~cornandbeans

caffeinerush responds:

Haha yes I have, but that didn't come to my mind when I typed the title.

Thanks for the props and comments, good review!

Fly With It Fly With It

this is actually pretty interesting

great use of just percussion. sounds like stomp or something. I think that it would have been better without the synth, just my opinion because it was really original. ..wait. now the bass is coming in, I'm starting to like it better. The pace of it and the flow is really cool. Nice.

Victory is at Hand--_--LOOP Victory is at Hand--_--LOOP

nice

you really used just the demo? that's pretty good. I like the fretless bass part.

PERVOK responds:

Thanks I guess?

{ANT} - Surprise! {ANT} - Surprise!

amazingly catchy :D

I really like this. It seems like you have a good feel for how everything flows. The guitar actually sounds much better than the slayer plugin, I think. It really is great, I see no obvious flaws. The sweep pad at the end tied it all up very well. That little bloop way at the end cracked me up ;P was that intentional? I get all sorts of weird errors from FL.

Anth0n responds:

The bleep at the end was intentional, I decided to put that in so it didn't leave the listener hanging. Glad you thought it was funny :D Making catchy stuff is probably what I'm good at but there is still plenty I need to work on, but I'll keep improving hopefully. Thanks for the review!

± The Risen ± ± The Risen ±

Good ideas, could have been better though

Alright. I think that you could have really gotten a good sound out of this if you added some bass in there-- that's what really makes trance so pulsing. I have one suggestion that is out of my control, but I personally think that leaving the second part of the lead out would be fitting... It would sound so cool and dark if you had it stay on one scale. I really did like the one sound effect that goes... BEeeerooouwwwww! :D That was probably the most distinguishing part of the song. Otherwise it would have been pretty generic. It looks like you are on the right track, though. You just need to put more time into progression and sequencing. Keep up the good work!

WTM-Leader responds:

Thank you "BEeeerooouwwwww!" made me lol. Thank you for your review :)I have about 28 songs now and i havn't submitted even have of them. so moreo n the way ^.^