Falling Into You Falling Into You

MY FRIENDS.

you jacked that waah sound, you bastard.

It's good though, I dig the easy vibrato on those bell synths. And that arp.

DaGrahamCraka responds:

i dont know what arp youre talking about. lol.

thanks for the cock support though my friend.

Jungle (LOOP) Jungle (LOOP)

woo

Yeah I like the short intro there :) pretty heavy shit, I'd maybe layer the distorted kick drum with a very short clean kick sample, somewhere peaking around 100-150hz

I like it though, keep up the good work

SREvol responds:

good idea, i originally put this loop together to see how it could sound. wasn't too thrilled so i left it. if it sounded any better i'd probably have made a whole song. i'll give it a shot though!

-Hillbilly breakout- -Hillbilly breakout-

lol

hahaha this is very entertaining...

hilarious vocals XD

{I Still Love You} {I Still Love You}

ah nice

you've really improved, michael :)

It's been on loop for quite awhile... I like it a lot.
Hope you're feeling better, bud.

-Ian

dj-skeetskeet-69 responds:

"Tell cornandbeans what you think of his review!"
i'll tell you what i think of your review....*shakes fist*
ha no but really, thanks =P

Karco - Contrast Karco - Contrast

really good

I've got to get to bed really soon, but... I really like this.

You've got some really strong beats going, but I think there's a bit to much compression... a lot of the higher frequencies are popping up at untimely portions of the groove. The melody is awesome by the way, and the phasing/flanging whatever that is (too tired to tell the difference) serves as a really great transitional effect.

There's some mastering stuff here and there that could be improved, but you're definitely going places with this. : )

Karco responds:

A review from cornandbeans? :O That just made my day, thanks a lot! :D

Too much compression is probably what's happening... this song was originally an 8-9 measure clip for the CTSG2, and at the end of making that clip, I threw a YOU WA SHOCK! (which probably did the compressing) on the master channel. I never took it off, which was my fatal mistake, probably causing most of the crackling which I had to remove and some annoying unintended sidechaining on the hihats' part. :\

Glad you liked the melody, that transition used phasing (which I prefer to using the Flanger, personally) and I agree that there's improving to be done here - sadly, I cut a few corners with this song. Thankfully, I don't think I cut too many! XD Thanks a lot for the review, glad you liked it! :D

The Two Demons The Two Demons

tight...

reminds me of culture crusher.... I like those Q hits; makes it sound a bit like an electro crossover. If you were to speed it up just a tad and drop the atmosphere periodically, this could melt some faces :D

..and perhaps some sidechaining of the kick to the bass; either that or do a subtle low cut on the kick. They kinda get in the way of each other, especially on those rolls.

keep it up though, I dig it ;)
-Ian

Sephora responds:

Yeah I can hear some of rolls intefering with eachother, good suggestions. Thanks for a helpful and constructive review!

(DJ Martcore) Can you hear me? (DJ Martcore) Can you hear me?

cool

This is more gabber, though. The added breaks were a nice touch; )

DJ-Martcore responds:

Gabber = hardcore ^^
But thanx for the review!

Gr. DJ Martcore

Desert Rose Desert Rose

tight

I love the beginning with the huge gong and those chimes/bells/whatever... I need not mention your skill at guitar, I think you already know you're a master at the instrument. : )
I'm really interested in how you created that reverse build-up effect starting at 0:08... I love the energy it opens up to.

I think I can hear some metronome bleeps in there at 0:44-0:46... That could just be me though XD

Keep it up, even though this is an old track. ;P

{dj-N} Deception [Demo] {dj-N} Deception [Demo]

heh

tight shit... In my opinion I'd add a bit more action on the percussion side when the first break comes in. Lighter percussion, that is. I might bring out the bass a bit more, it sounds a bit too gritty almost. Bring it up for air once in awhile ; )

Still, you're really improving. Can't wait till you come to louisville :))

Rig - Our Secret Rig - Our Secret

fucking sweet

I'm gonna take off in a couple minutes, but I thought i'd just share my amazement...

You did a great job of melding the two genres. The dnb part was very energetic and enjoyable... great subbass, if i might add. Pads were fantastic, and that was a kickass transition >:D

wish you best of luck ;)
what program are you running, btw?

Rig responds:

Thanks, man! Too bad you couldn't get in on time. Thanks for noticing the sub - it took a fair amount of tweaking to get the right harmonics in there. :)
I'm using FL Studio, btw.