Snake Bite Snake Bite

well I like it.

and i like the music. I listen to a lot of japanese rock, what is the band called?

In my experience, snake games are really hard to program. Course I'm using basic, have no idea how to make games in flash haha :P

keep it up! I'd just recommend upping the graphical detail a bit, but it was cool :)

KunaiDagger responds:

the band is called flow

-AsteRock- -AsteRock-

gj man ;)

loved the graphics. and as always, thanks for using my tunes :)

- Halloween JAM - - Halloween JAM -

NICE job dude

rofl I tried making a ddr game in game maker. never worked out.. :P

I never could get the tempo transferred to the arrows, they would always be off. I guess you had something where you could press the buttons while you listened to the music and it would give you an output or whatever? Nice thinking/design anyway. :) and of course 10 on sound, lol. I liked the other choices as well. :D Still... that damn pumpkin. You made my song freakin impossible to pass, lol.

ATTENTION---- PUBLIC SELF WHORAGE ANNOUNCEMENT
VISIT MY AUDIO PORTAL!!! PLEASE!!! :( I NEED PUBLICITY :(
ANYONE READING THIS... ALL MY SONGS ARE FREE TO DOWNLOAD.. :( PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU! :( JUST CLICK ON MY PROFILE!! MEEP! AND THEN CLICK ON AUDIO!! I HAVE NEW SONGS ALMOST EVERY WEEK!!! D:

MEEP!

ok i'm done now. :) thanks for using my songs in another great submission.

-Stay Awake- -Stay Awake-

yay

you used my music! :D

thanks, man. Thanks to you guys, my publicity really skyrockets. :) I owe you a bunch.

Oh yea. Cool game too. :) You seem to know flash pretty well.

so yea.. if you have any requests, just drop me a line.

Coolio-Niato responds:

Hey we should be thanking you! Your songs rock. I'll probably use a few in some of my next creations...possibly the new one im finishing up today. If i have requests ill let u know :D

thnks alot and glad u enjoyed the game.

Toxic Cave Toxic Cave

:D great job man!

Thanks for using Event Horizon for your game! I could really use some publicity. :P btw I know it would be hard to go back and change anything, but I made a second version to it, everything sounds a lot better and there aren't any huge volume differences in the audio. That's ok, though. Any time you want a custom soundtrack, just ask me, I've had experience writing for other video games that aren't flash based.

Enough of that. about the game- I really liked your style here, as well as your graphics. It reminded me a bit of super metroid, if that was any inspiration to the game. I liked how you had to run back to the beginning to complete the level; that adds more quality to the whole project seeing how most games are shoot shoot shoot continue through this door with the red key.... blah. The visual side of the game looked somewhat hand-drawn, in a good way. Like a darker Yoshi's Island. :D I liked it. I usually like games that step out of the norm with funky style of graphics. Nice job. The interactivity (playability, control?) was flawless, the cutscenes were great, and it was finally a flash game that was not too long to keep my attention, or too short to make me forget completely about it. Must have taken awhile to create. I really enjoyed this, keep up the great work.