Electronic Relapse Electronic Relapse

dude!!!!

Woa.. man, you've gotten really good. I love that crash cymbal... :D:D:D:D and the wiggly wiggly scratch thing. :D:D:D:D:D the pads were awesome. and that tom thing.... wow. This is crazy professional. Me and you must do a little collabing sometime soon, don't you think? :) Keep up the awesome work.

k-m-g responds:

Haha...very flattering. I would really like to do a collab with you man...that would be awesome.

Bittersweet Melody ZENON MIX Bittersweet Melody ZENON MIX

arr

man, please listen to the song next time!! roar.

you got a note wrong in the main melody. roar. I do like the song, it's just if some little thing is off it ruins it for me.

sorry. :(

other than that, the triplet drums and basslines were excellent. Although you might not have known, Moby did a remix of this as well. Of course it wasn't dnb, so I can't really count that against you.

PERVOK responds:

I know I got that note wrong. And its that one note at the end, right?

That was purposful, cause if the note was correct, it was gay. If I changed it to what I had there, it all of a sudden sounds like something you'd hear in a DnB song.

Final Fantasy 3: Narshe (2:47) Final Fantasy 3: Narshe (2:47)

ahhh...

very relaxing. I've had it on loop for about 20 minutes. :P Great job, though. The bass part was pretty cool. Ambient as well. Keep up the great work. :D

WinTang responds:

Thanks man, will do!

Untitled Metal Idea Untitled Metal Idea

awww man

I was working on this the other night. I couldn't get the drums right, though. Maybe when you come over to my house, we can record it with a metronome/whatnot. That way adding other tracks manually will be a piece of cake. I got an amazing sound out of your sample here, so it shall be even more so on the final recording. ;) Keep it up.

kthanxbye
Ian

Flounder Flounder

oooh I like I like

your quality here is fantastic. I love that sound in the background, sounds like a saxophone. The guitars where sweet, I liked that halfway distorted one. The clean one was a very good balance to the mix as well. And of course, your drumwork was much better on this one. Ambient, melodic, awesome. Keep up the great work.

pitbulljones responds:

cheers for the review. it's a marked improvement production wise over grace i must agree. there aint no sax instrument in this tune, there's the random sync synth that may be what you're thinking but no sax. yea i used amplitude for the guitar, slammed in a clean signal and treated with that. very rarely use my fx pedal nowadays. theres a total of three guitars goin here if im correct, the clean riff, the distorted pick and a reversed chord too. another good comment on the drums, it's one thing i still need to improve on alot though. thanks again.

Armageddon Potato Armageddon Potato

XD

rofl

this song is genius

Break the Stage--_--LOOP Break the Stage--_--LOOP

pretty good :)

Ah, good to hear more from you. This is a nice loop, it's not too overdriving nor too soft. You did a good job of maintaining speed and power without losing the other instruments. The lead synth-- is that one instrument or two? You seem to have a trancy pluck thing going on at the beginning and then it loses the cutoff and switches into a fatter synth. It's not a question of too much importance, but I think that's what gives you such a unique sound. Ah, sytrus. It really bugs me that I can't automate z3ta and vanguard, though. I bet you'd kick some serious ass if you could work with those. Wheee... Cookie? :) Keep up the great work.

PERVOK responds:

Surprise surprise, that plucked trance synth is an automated z3ta synth.

How I did it? Get FL 4 and then learn how to automate the old school way XD

-Orr-Meltdown [Preview] -Orr-Meltdown [Preview]

whee!! :D

Great intro! Everything builds up so nicely! Those heavy bass drums were awesome, and the synth lead there at the break was simply amazing. Then the piano, and the drums again, and then you got the synth going again!! :D:D:D:D:D PERFECT!! Flawless victory! DavidOrr FTW!

Keep em' coming!

collab soon possibly? :)

DavidOrr responds:

Wow! Glad you enjoyed the piece! I sent you a PM about a collab.

Thanks for the support!

Cybertronic Assassin Cybertronic Assassin

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pure w00t. :D

There's so much shit going on here it's hard to pick it out and it's 3 in the morning, but I love it. It's dark, it's evil, it's insane. You truly have mastered the genre. I know you said you weren't great with FL, perhaps I could try out what you're using? If it can play VSTs and soundfonts I'm good to go. I'd really like to give a collab a go soon. Keep up the amazing work!

dj-padman1 responds:

Thanks man, I don't know about me having mastered the genre though, lol :P
Still, very nice of you to say!
Yes, we'll do a collab sometime, there's a 100% chance. Too much trouble for you to use my software, I can handle Fruityloops ok..I'm probably just 10 times slower at using it than you, but a joint effort is definitely something we must do.
Thanks for the review man, and I'll stop by your page in the very near future!

paragon & chron hvns above me paragon & chron hvns above me

whee!

I really haven't checked out your audio before... Glad I did! The choir at the beginning and that little starfox-esque splodin' effect was all top notch. The tune was pretty good too, as far as composing goes. Nice job. Hope to hear more from you and paragon soon. :) Props to all.

Chronamut responds:

dont we all cornandbeans - dont we all - which reminds me I still have to do a kickass version of corneria rock - I chould get on that...

thanks for the review mate - be sure to check out some of my other stuff! ^^

-shawn-