Nameless [BBB] Nameless [BBB]

cool sounding

If you can, reupload this in house or something... not exactly drum and bass ;)

Bobo-boy responds:

thanks for the review.
i argee that its better in house

[BBB]

Genesis Blue -r Genesis Blue -r

great job!

I love the bassline along with those overlaying ambient sounds

Rawrthaas responds:

aww mang cornandbeans bro why did you review this old crap haha

Axial [Grind] Axial [Grind]

damn nice

you've come a long way. keep it up!

Slipstreamer responds:

Ha, thanks man, this is a rushed and (older) track so it doesn't really have the "professional, you-like" feel that my newer tracks have but I agree with you that's it's a decent track.
And by "you-like" I mean completely fucking awesome and eargasmicly cock-smashing.
Thanks for the review.

PS: And go on MSN sometime! >:D

The Number Station The Number Station

this is pretty cool

The drum samples and patterns are pretty unique and layered well. The sirens are interesting in their direction, but backing them with some sort of sub bass would fill out the mix nicely. You've got a really clean production level; adding more bass and making the synths sound a bit grittier are my only suggestions!

Yellow Paint Yellow Paint

really nice

everything is really clean in terms of production. You did a really good job with the drumwork and the atmosphere. :) keep it up!

Miir responds:

Thanks for commenting. ITs like pulling teeth geting people to say anything sometimes.

Glib - Eye For a Leg Glib - Eye For a Leg

sick

super moody, I love the claps and the graininess to it.. some of the stuttering was a little oddly placed, but for the most part it's great.

Glib responds:

thanks for the feedback, i should start updating my page haha

Hermit Recluse Hermit Recluse

cool!

Reminds me a bit of amon tobin. Although it seems like your intention is to be all over the place, a repetitive backing beat would complement the eccentric noises. It's really cool though, don't get me wrong... probably one of the most interesting things I've heard on ng.

Erkie responds:

If I had completed the drum work I definitely would've woven both styles together, the first is very sharp and the second has much more depth and manipulative bass.

thanks d00d

You Wear Shorts in Miami You Wear Shorts in Miami

mmm

I like the minimal vibes to this. You might want to trim off a little bit of the tail end on the kick, it sort of bleeds over the beat. It would make it sound punchier, too. That low bass synth has wayyy too much stereo separation; I'd suggest cutting it all the way back to mono, then you'd have a bit more room to hear the lead and the pads. Generally the lower the frequency is, the more centered it should be. That's not always a given, but in this case it would really improve your mix.

This song is a step in the right direction, keep it up and you'll nail it!

cool name by the way :p

Mid-Night responds:

Thanks :)

I'll try out some of the things you said, and I'll see how it sounds, maybe upload that version in this one's place.

Thanks for the review, DAWG.

Plucky [WIP] Plucky [WIP]

good job!

reminds me strangely of ulrich schnauss.

the tubes the tubes

mmm

woa, can't believe I haven't reviewed this one yet. Very atmospheric and warped mood, it's really cool. There's not a lot I can say bad about in terms of content, but the sub and kick seem to be slightly interfering. Ever so slightly though, just duck the sub when the kick hits.

Sick track... keep it up.