Undercover Drummer Undercover Drummer

hmm interesting

this is pretty funky... actually I don't think this is house, more like a funk/video game crossover. I think it's the drum samples that make it that way, but I can see where you're coming from.

It's a really good mix, there snare has a nice pop to it and it seems like you spent a lot of time with the instrumentation. You might want to separate the strero just a bit more on the mid frequncy instruments but still keep it level... A bit more bass and compression wouldn't hurt, it would probably color your really funky bassline better. ;)

Keep it up man!
-Ian

Turning-Japanese responds:

Hey man, sorry for the late reply, but thanks a lot for the input! I might remaster this with your suggestions in mind. It's one of my favorites, so I'm always tweaking it.

Crush Depth Crush Depth

cool :)

I liked the intro... nice and long, that's usually how dnb intros are supposed to be. :)

the reese was fucking sick man, I'd just vary it up a bit when the first break comes in. Also nice job with the sidechaining... really showed it's colors during the buildup :)

The drums are really heavy here, lovin the ride ;) I'd just say vary it up a bit more and add some more modulation to the bass. Pretty sweet track otherwise ;)

TheBalladOfNathaniel&Superfly TheBalladOfNathaniel&Superfly

HI!

lol nice melody.

keep it up ;)
try some reverb on those pads and a bit of delay on the piano

I Love Cock/teh Ian And Drury! I Love Cock/teh Ian And Drury!

LOL

I <3 YOU

(The Stranger) (The Stranger)

pretty cool :)

I like the seperation stereo-wise here :) The drums could use a bit more punch, but overall kickass job. The solos were silky smooth and the rhythm guitar was really beefy : ]

keep it up man

Mutation Stage4-{Endiness} Mutation Stage4-{Endiness}

:] yay

I recognize that break at the beginning ;)

Cool stuff with the slowed/flanged/whatever piano... sounds sweet with that stretched break. The main bass I'd modulate more than a phaser.. try using some filters before and after distortion as well as resampling if you know how to effectively do that.

good job man.. keep it up!
-Ian

Damaged Attack [DEMO/LOOP] Damaged Attack [DEMO/LOOP]

kickass

bass was really grungy and thick :] wished it was longer. nice fx though

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Ho-Ly Shit. My favourite musical artist of {Hollow Man} and of {Big Boss}. T'is an honour. (bows) Thanks for reviewing. Yeah... DnB is my obession as well :P You wished it was longer? Well, check out the full version and see what you think =). Thanks for commenting my song. Was a pleasure.

[IZK]

Skydivin' Remix [Full] Skydivin' Remix [Full]

:-D

good job buddy... I'm diggin the pads ;)

DaGrahamCraka responds:

i love you.

LOOK AT THIS SPOR.

They Call Me &amp;quot;Different&amp;quot; They Call Me "Different"

GREAT

wow, this blew me away :)

I love the rhodes, and the lyrics are amazing. Very pro, I'd love a chance to remix this. :)

JMaC5000 responds:

Thanks man, I produced the whole thing myself. It's going on my new album "The Prodigal Son" which should be finished in the next month or so. When I finish, I could send you the masters to remix if you'd like. Peace.

cKs - Prev Ut Sky cKs - Prev Ut Sky

huh

sounds pretty cool. I like the EQing on the snare.. makes it seem kinda distant.

The piano sounds very classical; some nifty arpeggios and whatnot. I like those horns, too.
The whole mix seems very laid back and atmospheric.. For some reason it reminds me of this level's music in max payne.. hmm ;)

good job.. keep it up man
Ian