SR - Frippstep SR - Frippstep

!..

always a fan of your atmospheres. the wobbles don't really fit but I'm beginning to have a vendetta against wobbles so I won't take off for that. awesome ambience though, seriously. a lot of things you do sound dead up like ambient works II

SineRider responds:

Haha wobbles are pretty cliche these days. I'm considering redoing this tune. I really like the atmosphere as well.

Thanks for the review buddy :)

Also hop on msn more so we can have a nice chat

Stampede (WIP) Stampede (WIP)

damn

Thick track, son. The dynamics are really nice on just about everything and you've got some great patches in there. The layered saw and 303 sounding thing is especially cool... Keep it up!

Bad Trip Bad Trip

fucking ace dude

Reminds me dead up of alix perez. Snare allows plenty of space for the tune to breathe, kick is big and punchy. That fucking BASS though is near perfect. You should look into getting some of this stuff signed because it's sick as hell.

deep and dark... keep making these tunes. Also, this is probably just drum and bass, not dubstep. Dubstep falls around 140 bpm and has a half-time groove. This sounds like it's 170+

Happy Birthday Nub! Happy Birthday Nub!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the end... so great

Koriigahn responds:

I playde it on my paino

Jazz'n Jazz'n

super smooth

I love the sub action. Those ambient pianos really make everything sound really glazed over... it's nice. You've got a pretty impressive repertoire, bud.

SR - Dubbed Out SR - Dubbed Out

mmm

those bass drops are sick... Whatever that quick modulation is really makes the song for me.

SineRider responds:

I chained a few maelstrom LFOs together in a combinator in reason and did some automation while the bass played out. It was pretty tough to control, but I think it came out well.

Now I'm curious to hear your submission :)

Para - Smog Step Sanctuary Para - Smog Step Sanctuary

I GET :D:D:D:D <2<£,4<5

:D

HowZacGotHisGrooveBack HowZacGotHisGrooveBack

reviewing as I listen...

Chopped samples in the beginning have me thinking it's going to be a dj premier style beat. You bring it in full with some delicious acoustic samples, I really like the pattern. It's very choppy and abrupt, but I think that's what makes the song appealing as a whole.

Good job!

Rig - Am I Cool Yet? Rig - Am I Cool Yet?

hahaha this is sick

You really misled me with the first 16 bars.

Rig responds: